Earn the trust you seek through effective, transparent reporting. Protect the value in your business using communication with targeted audiences, focused on relevant issues. Make your reporting work for you.
What is it?
Sustainability reporting enables the reporting of environmental, social and governance information beyond the scope of traditional financial reporting. Most organisations may already know a little, such as reporting in safety and human resource management, environmental management or community investment.
Isn’t it just for our PR Team?
It’s far from being a ‘feel-good’ factor in business! Those days are long gone. Wider ‘sustainability’ risks and opportunities are recognised the world over by CEOs.
My investors want to know?
Extra-financial (sometimes referred to as non-financial) information is increasingly used by investors to assess externalities which will be reflected in stock performance in the long term. Call us for an example, or two.
Experienced corporate reporters as well as first-timers seek our support. Many stick with us year after year to refine their reporting practices.
- Our team’s reporting experience total: 86 years.
- Number of reporting projects completed globally by our team: 135
- SE Asia sustainability reports in accordance with GRI: 75
You will benefit from Paia’s support in the following:
- Report planning
- Benchmarking against others
- Using guidelines and frameworks. We’re fluent in GRI, ISO 26000, AA1000APS
- Materiality assessment. Understand, define and prioritise what matters most
- Alignment with your governance arrangements, including Sustainability Committee development
- Stakeholder engagement
- Collating data (including GHG Accounting)
- Data management
- Pre-assurance checks
- Independent third-party review prior to publication