Sustainability Strategy & Implementation
Sustainability in today’s resource-stretched world is no longer a luxury, but a necessity. With increasing legislation and civil society pressures for companies to be organisations that care more than short-term profits, governments and companies alike are moving towards the triple bottom line.
Closer to home, SGX’s Policy Statement and Guidance on Sustainability Reporting released in 2011 sends a clear signal of the interconnectivity of environmental and social performance to financial performance. Malaysia has also made sustainability reporting mandatory.
We help companies:
- integrate sustainability into their overall strategy and risk assessment
- embed sustainability into company culture
- perform sustainability risk assessments
- develop business case for sustainability to achieve buy-in
- benchmark against local, regional and global standards in their industry
- formulate strategies in specific sustainability areas i.e. climate change, migrant workers
- develop targeted solutions pertaining to key performance areas
Companies often have more sustainability related initiatives than they realise. We are experienced in assessing a company’s approach and performance against local and international benchmarks, and help advise the most cost-effective way to move forward.
Companies that have grasped sustainability at the strategic level realise that being sustainable offers cost savings, business opportunities and helps the company ride out tough cycles in the economy through strengthening stakeholder relationships.
We specialise in helping companies manage risk and realise business opportunities by taking a strategic approach to sustainability.