Have you signed up to Singapore’s Carbon Pledge, but not sure what to do? Been asked by your investors to report to CDP, but haven’t calculated your carbon emissions? Published your sustainability report but unsure of your Scope 1 and Scope 2 emissions?
Don’t worry, help is on hand. Whether you are new to the world of carbon or have been reporting your emissions for a number of years, we can help. Our introduction to carbon footprinting breakfast briefing will give you all the knowledge. There are also free pastries!
Designed for those with no previous experience, the briefing covers:
- Overview of corporate carbon emissions reporting
- Different standards, methodologies and types of emissions
- How to set the boundary for your footprint
- What to include – introduction to Scope 1, 2 & 3 emissions
- The importance of collecting activity data
- Reporting externally – good practice and what to avoid
We will go through principles and fundamentals as well as provide good practice case study examples.
The event will be held on July 16 8:30-9:30am at Paia’s offices in Duxton Road, Singapore.
Please click here to register.
We look forward to seeing you there.