Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) submission starts 1 April
More than 100 institutional investors, with over USD 22 trillion AUM, use GRESB data to monitor their investments, engage with their managers, and make decisions that lead to a more sustainable real asset industry.
2019 Real Estate Participants
- More than 1,000 property companies, real estate investment trusts (REITs), funds, and developers of which 156 are from Asia
- More than 500 infrastructure funds and assets
- A combined real asset value of USD 4.5 trillion
Free online training for new and existing participants
- 2020 Changes and Q&A – April 8, SGT 3.30pm
- Live Demo and Q&A – April 14, SGT 3.30pm
Register for GRESB’s free online training program to improve your reporting to the GRESB Assessments. Paia Consulting is GRESB’s training partner for Asia Pacific ex-Japan.