Duration: 3-6 months period, can be part-time with minimum 3 days a week
Our internships offer an opportunity to be exposed to the work we do, in a friendly and flexible working environment.
Key responsibilities include:
• Researching sustainability information and trends, including bench-marking
• Contributing towards client, business development and internal sustainability related projects as and when required.
• Demonstrated passion for sustainability
• Familiarity with Global Reporting Initiative is highly desirable
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Strong in data analysis and presentation
• Proficiency in Word, Powerpoint & Excel
• Degree or above in related discipline (e.g. Environment, Business, Finance and/or Social Science)
• Able to work independently and in teams
• Ability to deliver high quality outputs, with attention to detail
• This is a paid position; remuneration will depend on qualifications and experience.
How to apply
Please send your completed application in [Name]_cv.pdf format to (email@example.com).
Due to the expected volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.