As Paia’s Office Manager, you will have the pulse of Paia’s business operations and activities. You anticipate the needs of team members and help them stay focused on projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. Those can arise in connection with:
facilitate and schedule job interviews (e.g. interns)
prepare the onboarding of hires, incl. interns
– Perform administrative tasks
– Organize logistics for a variety of team (training) events and activities
– Administrate the interns- and onboarding programme
– Take initiative to feedback improvements we can make to our processes and procedures
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
– Min. 3 years of experience working in general administration a/o people support
– Proficiency in MS Office
– Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate
– Ability to manage multiple priorities
– Effective organizational skills, with demonstrated attention to detail
How to apply
Please send your completed application in [Name]_cv.pdf format to (email@example.com).
Due to the expected volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.