Position: Senior Consultant/ Consultant
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious consultant to play a key role in a dynamic, and expanding, company in Singapore.
Paia is at the forefront of ESG in SE Asia. We work with a range of clients (private sector, public sector and NGOs) taking a strategic approach to sustainability. We work alongside our clients, helping shape corporate strategy inline with climate risk and resilience, embedding sustainability priorities and metrics across organisations operations and enhancing long term value creation by integrating ESG principles into business practices.
Our team has a depth of sustainability expertise that is unparalleled locally with a combined 70 years experience in ESG. The majority of our clients work with us on a long term basis, retaining our services for many years. Many of these long term clients have won international recognition for their sustainability.
We are further expanding our team and looking for an experienced sustainability consultant, ideally bringing a proven track record in working with clients at a senior management level, enacting change.
As a Senior Consultant/ Consultant, you will be expected to:
- Make an impact on how our clients do business, through sustainability strategy, programmes and reporting
- Successfully contribute to multiple projects across several business areas at a time, within budget and meeting deadlines
- Work with a wide variety of sustainability frameworks to conduct analysis, develop recommendations, and create appropriate deliverables
- Deliver high quality work, meeting and exceeding client expectations
- Conduct research on sustainability related topics
We need you to have:
- A passion in sustainability
- Problem-solving and creative thinking skills
- Commitment to excellence, in quality of work and client satisfaction
- Effective oral and written communication, including outstanding presentation skills
- An entrepreneurial, hands-on attitude: flexible, resilient, proactive, and enthusiastic
- Be able to work independently and demonstrate initiative, as well as operate effectively as part of a team
- Exceptional time management skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant discipline. Studies can be a combination of environment, engineering/science, and/or economics/finance
- Excellent PC literacy – especially in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
We will be excited if you have:
- Demonstrated knowledge of one or several of the following frameworks: TCFD, GRESB, GRI, SASB, SDGs, PRI, CDP, AA1000, ISO14000 series, ISO 26000, OHSAS 18001, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of key areas in sustainability such as Climate Risk & Resilience, Sustainable Finance and Waste/Circular Economy
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following tools and methods: data analysis; policy evaluation; market analyses; cost-benefit analysis
- Experience in a consultancy or in a customer-facing commercial environment
- Experience in real estate, building energy management and/or carbon assessment
- Fluency in other Asian languages e.g. Mandarin Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Malaysia etc
How to apply
Please send us your resume and a cover letter. In your cover letter, please tell us:
- Your experience and what excites you about working at Paia Consulting
- Why you are the best candidate for the job
- What do you think is the key challenge to sustainability and why? (limit to one paragraph)
- Your salary expectation (Salary is commensurate with experience)
- Your current employment and residence status
Please send your completed application in [Name]_cv.pdf format to (email@example.com).
Due to the expected volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.