Last updated: March 03, 2023
Should you wish to withdraw your consent for us to collect, use and disclose your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Paia Consulting Pte Ltd, Level 22, 331, North Bridge Road Singapore 188720.
- Country refers to: Singapore
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to our website and/or services
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Website refers to Paia Consulting, accessible from www.paiaconsulting.com or Paia third party websites (e.g) hosting content on behalf of Paia Consulting
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Name, telephone number, mailing address, email address
- NRIC, passport or other identification number (permissible or required by law)
- Employment history, education background
- Photos and video recordings of you at our events, training and seminars
- Usage data on our website including cookies, IP address etc.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the contracted services, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, offers and general information about services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact you.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners for the purpose of fulfilling parts of the contracted services
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected. We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations
Amendment and Deletion Your Personal Data
You may update, amend, or delete your information by contacting us at info@paiaconsulting
Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we take reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, we cannot be liable for unauthorized use of your Personal Data by any third party.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: email@example.com