As an established Sustainability Consultancy in Singapore since 2002, Paia serves as knowledge partner for many companies and organisations. For example, we offer talks and in-house workshops to companies and associations including topics such as materiality assessment, stakeholder engagement and the business benefits of reporting. We also support organisations in their own sustainability practices of any kind, e.g. awards or curriculum development.
- Launched in April 2015, we are Singapore Business Federation’s knowledge partner for the new Singapore Sustainability Label
- We have been Global Compact Network Singapore’s partner for Sustainability Reporting training for more than 10 years.
- We support both NUS and SMU by providing sustainability related seminars.
- We have been Singapore Environment Council’s ongoing partner as an auditor for both the Green Labelling Scheme and Eco Office Certification.
- We were also SEC’s partner in updating the Singapore Environmental Achievement Awards in 2011.
- We were ASEF (Asia-Europe Foundation)’s partner for the Capacity Training on Leadership and Entrepreneurship in Bangladesh, 22-23 March 2016.
- We served as judges of both ACCA’s Singapore Environmental Reporting Awards and SEC’s Environmental Achievement Awards.
- We are mentors for CDL-Global Compact Network Singapore Young CSR Leaders Award.
Please get in touch with us for any inquiry.